06:20 OÙ TU SAIS CANDLE
A floral, green scent evoking a morning rendezvous in the countryside, imagined by Olivia Giacobetti for D'ORSAY.
This scented candle gives us an appointment at dawn, between Lime Blossom and Acacia Wood. Tender freshness. We get up like dew on the pillow, we have all the time in the world. It's up to you to use it wisely or not.
Head : Lemon leaves
Heart : Lime blossoms
Base : Acacia wood, Beeswax absolute, Cut hay
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
(2E)-2-(phenylmethylidene)octanal, Linalool, 2-Methyl-3-(pisopropylphenyl)propionaldehyde, alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde, 7-hydroxycitronellal.
Use and Care
Our 250gr candle offers you about 75 hours of burning time.
In order to take full advantage of your D'ORSAY candle, here is the advice to follow:
- At the time of the first use, burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid, this will require approximately 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from hollowing out and forming a well around the wick.
- Allow the wax to solidify before relighting the candle.
- Preferably use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Cut the wick regularly with the wick cutter (ideal length 3 to 5 mm) to prevent the candle from smoking or the wick from falling into the wax.
- If the wick gets out of alignment, gently re-center it while the wax is still melting.
- Do not leave candle unattended and do not burn for more than four hours at a time after initial use.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.