16:45 MINE DE REIN CANDLE
A Floral, Leathery, Rose evoking the first touches, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
This scented candle takes us back to the first moments. Sudden candour with a touch of Blackcurrant Leaf… Instead of soothing you, Wild Rose plunges you into a feverish state of innocence.
Two bodies orbiting in the night. Not a single move is made, yet you have Leathery shivers down the spine. Yes, a fragrance can put you in this state. It’s up to you whether to take the bait.
Head : Blackcurrant leaves
Heart : Iris, Peony, Wild Rose
Base : Musk, Leather
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, linalol, 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3- pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone, Bulnesia sarmienti, ext.,acetate, alpha-iso-Methylionone.
Use and Care
Our 250gr candle offers you about 75 hours of burning time.
In order to take full advantage of your D'ORSAY candle, here is the advice to follow:
- At the time of the first use, burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid, this will require approximately 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from hollowing out and forming a well around the wick.
- Allow the wax to solidify before relighting the candle.
- Preferably use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Cut the wick regularly with the wick cutter (ideal length 3 to 5 mm) to prevent the candle from smoking or the wick from falling into the wax.
- If the wick gets out of alignment, gently re-center it while the wax is still melting.
- Do not leave candle unattended and do not burn for more than four hours at a time after initial use.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.