SILVA CUFF - SILVER
Silva which means "forest" in Italian, is not Italian. She is Syrian. This sustainable cuff was named after this fiery, creative woman who has blessed me with her knowledge and creativity for over 10 years ago. She owns a sustainable and ethical jewelry studio/factory in LA. She has supported the growth of my jewelry brand as well as my personal life. She's been a friend through a lot. She has played a pivotal role in my natural-inspired jewelry. Thank you Silva for your friendship and co-creating.
- This cuff/bracelet is made from a piece of real Austin oak bark that fell off a tree in Allendale. I found it when I was babysitting.
- Length of cuff/bracelet is approximately 6 inches around the wrist
- Length of cuff/bracelet from wrist to elbow is approximately 2 1/4 inches
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold/sterling silver plated
- Cuff sustainably and ethically made in downtown Los Angeles
- This cuff is less flexible and adjustable as compared to other Laura Elizabeth cuffs
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it low toxic